The Big Boom

Image result for imagesstars and stripes”

https://www.stripes.com/news/army-releases-images-of-combat-photographer-s-final-moments-before-fatal-blast-1.466230

It was a beautiful day sun out gun fires going off wait WHAT! Timmy woke up then he got out of his tent before you could say the word red! he saw a grenade right between his feet. Timmy ran then leaped! The grenade went off. BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!  Timmy’s foot, it was gone! He limped then after a few minutes, he passed out.  When he woke up everything was silent, to silent, so silent he began to get annoyed. Then he sat up and stared at his leg beginning to cry, but refusing to. he looked to his right. there were flowers, a window, and a small TV. To his left there was a door, a window leading to a hallway and more flowers.

Then the door flew open. I was confused. What appears to be the medic came in screaming “He’s OK He’s OK!” to the other medics. Come to think of it I think she dropped the tray when she was coming in with. I asked her “Umm mam do you know what happened to my leg?” . She sat down, “A grenade happened. It blew off your foot.” I sighed. I tried to get up but the medic told me not to and I agreed. Weeks past, what felt like years, and I got more sad and more sad siting there watching my foot, watching the window. every once in I while I will cry then I was better I had went out of the hospital. I took a deep breath. Then I stroll down the street. I looked both ways. not a car in site. when I was in the middle of the rode I stopped I don’t know why but i did. Then i saw a speeding down the rode. It was heading right for me then…

What do you think happened?

Activity B

Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari                                           Dave Wilson via Compfight

Lewis Hamilton, USGP 2017 Winner                                         Dave Wilson via Compfight

Forza Horizon 3 / Aston Martin DB11Creative Commons License                             Stefans02 via Compfight

Forza Horizon 3 / The RearCreative Commons License                           Stefans02 via Compfight

Checkered Grunge FlagCreative Commons License                                Nicolas Raymond via CompfightCreative Commons License